Monday 17 November 2014

Travel Diary: London

London is one of my favourite cities in the world. I never get tired of visiting as there is always a new place to explore, sight to see, shop to browse or restaurant to indulge in. That was the case when I visited this weekend with friends for a birthday trip, unbelievably, I had never been on the London Eye in all of the years I had been visiting the bright lights of the city, and although I had been to Madame Tussauds years previously, it was nice to see what had change and experience it again with friends. The Saturday and Sunday passed in a blur and most of it was spent eating, seeing and shopping, but here are a few pictures I managed in between spending time in the festive atmosphere of London..

Staying close to Covent Garden and nearer to the centre was a nice change, it has always been one of my favourite places and the Christmas decorations add to that.














Laduree Macaroons are simply heaven. As you can see I am a Salted Caramel fan. Melt in the mouth.


Then had a Shake Shake before we headed off to see the London Eye.. Yes it is as good as it looks.

I am wearing: Hat-H&M  Skirt-River Island  Top-H&M
Boots-Zara  Coat-Zara
Scarf-Zara  Bag-H&M



Wandering friends..

I am so glad I finally went on the London Eye, the views were amazing, it is a must do when in the city.









We were lucky enough to be on the eye when the sun was setting, allowing us to witness the most beautiful sky.


Friends and birthday celebrations :).


             I would definitely recommend the pancakes from Bills, maple syrup, strawberry, blueberry                                          and banana was a combination, but a good one.


                                                               Bills Breakfast.

Bills vegetarian breakfast.

What are your favourite places to visit in London? xx


Share:

1 comment

  1. It's a dream of mine to visit London! I was only there during a stopover on my way to Paris a few years ago. But the photos really capture how fun and amazing I picture London to be! Also, I love your outfit and the food looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig