Thursday 13 November 2014

Knee Highs and Breton Stripes..


I don't know why I haven't purchased a pair of knee high boots before now. I love the way they look on other people, and whenever I see someone rocking a pair of Russell and Bromley thigh highs it makes me want some even more. I spotted these in Zara the other day and couldn't believe how affordable they were, a beige/stone coloured pair were there too but it was the black I fell in love with. These will be getting a lot of wear over the next couple of months, and really are the perfect footwear choice to pull together a casual outfit.

I am wearing: Hat-Topshop (old)
                       Dress-Urban Outfitters (old)
                       Boots-Zara (Click here, available in stone too)









Share:

1 comment

  1. Lovely outfit as usual! I really like the pop of color from the hat, and I love knee high boots as well - they're definitely a wardrobe staple!

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig