Monday 24 November 2014

Gatsby Glamour..




Missguided. Topshop. River Island. Nearly everywhere you look at the moment every shop or online website is embracing the feathered and fluffy trend, from dresses to co-ords, furry embellishments on heels and bob hats with too cute fluffy pompoms. This dress from Topshop had been on my wish list for a while, the black version seemed to be extremely popular and as soon as I saw the white version it had to be mine. I was attending a 20's themed Christmas dinner party, and while the theme was optional (only about two people stuck to it, I believe!!) I still wanted to give a nod to what I believe is one of the most important Fs in regards to 1920's fashion, feathers and fringe. I included my favourite old faithful nude ASOS clutch and also added gold jewellery and shoes to give it the standard Christmas party sparkle. I wanted to add a few pictures, not the best quality, but at least I had a red carpet to compliment the glamour of the 1920's era...








Share:

2 comments

  1. The dress is adorable, and your entire outfit is fabulous! Hope you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! Yes I did thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig