Thursday 11 December 2014

Cult Camel Coats..


I have been searching for the perfect camel coloured coat for FOREVER. I kept stumbling onto long and tailored pieces but I didn't want to go too Kim K, just a medium sized one that would keep me warm for the crazy windy weather we are having, as you can tell from these pictures. This cult Topshop coat has been quite hard to track down but I finally managed to get my hands on it. Throwing on my favourite Mulberry scarf, its definitely the one to keep me warm throughout this season..



I am wearing: Coat-Topshop    Scarf-Mulberry(Tried to track down this colour but it is hiding! Same scarf, different colour way here.)  Trousers-H&M(Old)   Boots-Hunter (I have worn these to death and they are sadly limited edition, booo you Hunter for all your amazing boots being limited edition!!!)   Watch-Michael Kors









Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig