Wednesday 11 February 2015

New Season Pieces..


We're fully into the swing of February now, and whilst I've tried to resist some of the new season pieces in the shops so far, I've definitely failed.. willpower needed.

Whilst they aren't exactly new or seasonal, some ripped jeans have been on my wishlist for a while to pair with chic separates a la Palermo (swoooon,she's my ultimate style crush). I've seen a lot of lilac and purple in the shops recently which works well for me as it happens to be one of my favourite colours. As I've said before, I'm a sucker for a floppy hat and was looking for one a little more spring appropriate, and whilst it appears dark on some pictures, in the light this Topshop one definitely gives off the pale grey/lilac vibe, perfect for the upcoming months.. 





I Wore.. Hat: Topshop. Top: Zara  Jeans: Topshop  Shoes: River Island (Similar, different colour way here)














Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig