Tuesday 3 February 2015

A Day Out: Leeds

Among many things to do on a girly day out, buying floppy hats to add to my collection, and having a delicious lunch at The Alchemist, rank highly. During a day trip down to Leeds, I indulged in cocktails, the best waffles EVER, and treated myself to a few too many new season pieces..
I've always had an obsession with floppy hats but with new shades and colours on the high street, I found it hard to resist.
That doesn't really explain why I bought this new black floppy hat from H&M but my excuse is I needed a black one as I don't have one, and that.. black goes with everything *I promise*. If you're ever in Leeds for the day, have a wander in trinity, indulge at The Alchemist, and see what all the shops have to offer..
x


Halloumi & Red Pepper Wrap.. I didn't try this but it's a wrap.. at The Alchemist.. it must be good.


One of the best chilli's I have ever eaten.. if not just for the presentation! A good portion size came in cute little pots stacked up that you disassembled to reveal rice, chilli, sauces and nachos..



This is my weakness whenever I visit here.. Cinamon waffles with ice cream and sauce.. *drools*









What I Wore..
Hat: H&M
Necklace: Zara
Shirt: Primark
Skirt:Zara
Boots:H&M (Not online but available instore)

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig