Saturday 9 January 2016

Travel Diary: Disney Dreams..


At the beginning of December.. I was lucky enough to visit Disneyland Paris. I had distant, happy memories of when I first visited at the age of 7, but that was 15 years ago and I had to relive the experience as an adult! (Although, I'm sure I behaved more like a child this time around..) Visiting at christmas time made it all the more magical, and our stay at the Radisson Blu hotel was also incredible. Some of these pictures made it to Instagram, but it didn't feel right not to share them on this blog, which I hope this year will be a place where I can share any trips I'm lucky enough to embark on, or places I'm lucky enough to visit..

x























Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig