Friday 17 October 2014

I Love Tartan..

One of my favourite outfits to don at this time of year, is a top and skirt with tights. It can suffice for any occasion, either dressed down with flats during the day or boots/heels for the evening. Case in point, when I was going for a meal last night, I wanted an outfit that was put together and fun, but wasn't too over the top for a Thursday night dinner. As I've mentioned before, I am a HUGE lover of colour in any circumstance, which is why this tartan skirt was perfect paired with this black jumper, tights, and my new Kurt Geiger boots, which don't seem to be leaving my feet at the moment. Add a dash of MAC 'Diva' lipstick and it was the perfect pop of colour to compliment my outfit..




 







I am wearing..Jumper-Zara
                        Skirt-H&M  (Not online, here is a link to a similar piece)
                        Boots-Kurt Geiger
                        Watch-Michael Kors
Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the tartan skirt! This outfit has definitely been inspiration for what I'll wear next! Can't wait for the next post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I love tartan too! Ill be posting soon :D xx

      Delete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig