Wednesday 22 October 2014

Season Switch-up..

Zara coats are addictive. I think I'm literally addicted to them. It doesn't matter what season it is or what time of the year but I know whenever summer or winter rolls around there will be at least one coat in Zara I'm coveting. This was the case with this pink coat during the summer season, I resisted for a while and then luckily I managed to find one left in the sale in my size, it was meant to be! The only problem I have with owning too many coats is that I want to wear them all the time, so I thought I'd do a little post today to give some outfit inspo that shows you can wear your coats whatever the weather. I paired this with tights and a cosy white snood to keep the chill away..
Do you have a favourite coat? What do you pair it with? 
Love Natasha xx

I am wearing Coat-Zara 
Jumper-Zara
Skirt-River Island   
Boots-Zara(Old season) but here are some identical KurtGeiger ones.
White faux fur snood-Topshop                                             








Share:

1 comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig