Friday 20 March 2015

Weekly Favourites..


 Daughter book. Author: Jane Shemilt.

I couldn't wait to write about this first simply because I haven't been able to get it out of my head since reading it. Thrillers are probably my favourite genre in books AND film and this book was no exception. I found it was a thoroughly well written book with a point and an important message, rather than a typical thriller that sometimes uses gimmick, gore and suspense. This focused more on family secrets and problems, and I'm still thinking about the end even now. 

Embryolisse Hydra-Masque

Aside from using copious amounts of baby oil, another way to get baby soft skin is to use this little gem of a mask. If you're a fan of French beauty products or you've watched a pharmacy haul or two then you've probably seen this brand before. I almost wish my skin was dry more often so I could use this, (unfortunately its normal to combination/oily). There's no faff or complicated appliance with this, you simply squeeze some out and smooth it all over your skin. It goes on very smoothly with an oily consistency, and when you wash it off thoroughly after about 15 minutes, your skin will be hydrated in no time :)


prague souvenirs vintage mirror and perfume bottle
  Prague souvenirs and trinkets 

When I think of souvenirs I'm usually the typical keyring and fridge magnet girl (which I still purchased from my trip to Prague) but these perfume bottles and detailed jewelled mirrors that could be found in all of the souvenir shops around the city were too cute not too purchase. They give off a really vintage vibe and I think they'll look impossibly cute on a dressing table. 


lush fluffy egg easter product reviewLush 'Fluffy Egg' Bath Bomb

I am SO glad I've recently rediscovered Lush, I was such a fan when I was younger and an impromptu trip the other week led to me filling my basket with various goodies and treats. This was one of them, and like many of their other products smells amazing. If you're not a fan of sweet scents this might not be for you, but the mixture of candy floss and palma violets is perfect for me.



 MAC Cinderella Lipstick in 'Royal Ball'

Aaah, who doesn't love the packaging of a freshly bought MAC lipstick, especially when it's limited edition and part of the new Cinderella range, and lets face it, who doesn't love anything Disney princess related? This 'Royal Ball' colour is actually different than I imagined, it's more of a frosted nude pink with sparkle, so I think I'll be wearing this over another lipstick so I don't look too much like I'm going for the snow queen look, however I can't resist a bit of sparkle, so it's definitely a happy purchase :)
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig