Wednesday 8 October 2014

Lazy Autumn Nights..

It's that time again.

Autumn is officially here and I can't complain seeing as it's not only my favourite time of year but I have been pining for the chilly days and the dark nights so I can break out my autumnal wardrobe and winter coats. While this outfit isn't heavy on the wool or particularly cosy, it's a slow and steady start before I dress in nothing but winter attire. These green jeans from Zara are not only comfortable, but the silver zips make them stylish too. They also come in an array of colours and a leather look version, so if you find yourself strangely wandering into Zara with no control, you might be able to purchase the blue and black version like me too... When you're popping out last minute to somewhere not particularly fancy, they are a staple that you can just throw on and go with pretty much anything. This simple collared effect jumper from Primark is also absolutely perfect if you're like me, a clichéd lover of autumn/winter layering but are an extremely lazy dresser, the white attached collar with white fabric at the bottom give the effect of a collared shirt, and no one will ever know you're cheating..

                                   I am wearing-Coat-Zara
                                                          Jumper-Primark
                                                          Trousers-Zara
                                                          Boots-Kurt Geiger


                         


       These KG boots go with practically anything ..


                             
                                     


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig