Monday 23 March 2015

Bedroom Bits..

heart shaped wicker basket sainsburys
an essential part of creativity is never being afraid to fail quote/sign
heart shaped glass jar homesense and peach smoothie yankee candle
asda vintage classy ladies blue and cream bedding
silver heart shaped trinket boxes

Aside from the obligatory spring clean, a new season sometimes mean purchasing new bits, and when it comes to homeware pieces I cannot resist. Still living at home, these homeware pieces are more often than not for my bedroom, (although I sometimes sneak a Yankee Candle, or five.. down to the living room) so it's nice to want to make your little space, (even if it is just a little one) feel as homely as possible. These are all small touches that I think can make any room look more homely, be it everything from candles to glass jars, trinkets to new bedding and cushions. 



Wicker Basket - Sainsburys
Creativity Quote - Global Interiors
Heart jar & Simply home Yankee Candle - TK Maxx & Asda
Bedding - Asda
Heart shaped trinket boxes - Dunhelm

Share:

4 comments

  1. I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! :-) I enjoy your blog posts and thought you deserved a nomination, I hope you decide to post your award.. Xo

    Here's the post, http://www.simplygemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I will definitely post it :)!! how nice
      Natasha x

      Delete
  2. I love the beachy feel as well as the tiffany blue that is around the room :) Great post and great decorating :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Love tiffany blue ;)
      Natasha x

      Delete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig