Sunday 19 October 2014

Travel Diary: Paris


(people watching at the luxembourg gardens)

Aside from fashion and acting, travel, (as well as cats and cake) is one of the things I love the most. While I started this blog with the intention of it mainly being fashion based, I also want to post about the other things I enjoy, with travel being up there. That being said, I want to start doing this more regularly so decided to begin with a few pictures from my recent trip to Paris. Despite only being there for two days I think we crammed in as much as possible on the trip, from walking down the Champs Elysée (eating too many macarons) gazing at the Eiffel tower during day and night, and seeing a variety of beautiful sights on a boat trip, including Notre Dame, The Louvre and the Pont Des Arts Bridge, otherwise known as the 'Love Lock' Bridge..

Au Revoir! x



The Pont Des Arts Bridge AKA The Love Lock Bridge :)



Jardin Du Luxembourg.



The Eiffel Tower at night.




































Share:

2 comments

  1. I love the photos; they really capture how amazing Paris is! I loved Paris, and it's such a beautiful city! I ate too many macarons as well when I visited!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of the most beautiful cities I have ever visited :) x

      Delete

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig