Thursday 6 November 2014

Berets & Bows..

Bows, berets, berry colours. Just some of the things I love in terms of clothing and accessories, and now it's winter I can wear the cosiest hats all the time. This red beret with a bow detail is an old faithful from Topshop, I've always been looking for one similar in another bright colour but haven't found one I love as much. Now I've seen this look paired with an orangey red lip (Nars Lip Pencil In Red Square) I am officially on the hunt for more hats that I love just as much as this one. Let the search begin!

What are your favourite hats to wear in winter, fedoras, floppy's or furry beanies?

I am wearing: Hat-Topshop
                       Dress-Zara
                       Boots-H&M
                       Jacket-Zara
     







Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig