Sunday 9 November 2014

I Love Marc Jacobs..

Marc Jacobs & cats. Two of my favourite things. If you've read any of my previous posts you'll know I am obsessed with bright colours, and love wearing some bright summer pieces in the winter months (who said you can't?!) I bought this bright pink Marc by Marc Jacobs bag and Marc by Marc Jacobs cat hat, during the summer sales. I couldn't wait to wear the hat during cold and crisp November days like today, the camel coloured texture with fuchsia coloured kitty is just too cute. Cult Zara fans will probably remember this woolly hooded coat from last year, another one I wasn't able to resist. This is a staple winter coat that will remain in my wardrobe as long as it lasts.

I am wearing: Hat- Marc by Marc Jacobs   Coat-Zara  Jeans-J Brand  Boots-Forever 21
Bag-Marc By Marc Jacobs










































..And then the sun came out!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig