Wednesday 26 November 2014

Camel & Biker Trousers..


I have found my new favourite leather pants, thanks to Zara. I literally live in leathers, if I find the right pair I tend to find them really comfortable and just so easy to wear! They go with everything, from jumpers and t-shirts during the day, to sparkly tops and shirts for a night time outfit. I've been on the hunt for some a new dressy pair for a while since my last pair (sadly) ripped, maybe I wore them a little too much.. I spotted these hanging up and knew I had to have them! I'll be wearing them this festive season with heels and a festive inspired top, or with a cosy jumper like I am here. 
I am wearing: Hat-H&M  Jumper-Zara   Shirt-Primark  Pants-Zara      Shoes-Zara











Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig