Monday 16 February 2015

A Little Bit Of Sparkle..


Emerald has and forever will be one of my favourites, if not my main favourite colour. I love jewelled, silky and sparkly fabric tones and this H&M top that I was given at Christmas time was definitely that. An iridescent piece, I was instantly attracted to the sparkle! (as previously mentioned, magpie) and it's the perfect top to compliment some equally fancy trousers when you're going out, the kind of throw on outfit that you don't want to be too much, but yet still appear fancy. Although it's February now I'll still be wearing this at any occasion and I'll be forever on the hunt for more emerald treasures..
Natasha x




Top-h&m   pants-zara  heels -river island -   ear cuff-newlook (similar here)
fluffy clutch -zara



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig