Monday 9 February 2015

In Love With Oh My Love's LBD..


I have a sneaky confession to make.. I've never really been a big fan of the LBD. The little black dress has just never really been a wardrobe favourite of mine, mainly because I gravitate towards anything bright and colourful, or with some form of detail on. (magpieee) I've similarly never been a lover of lace, I think the majority of pieces can often look a little *whispers* dated, however this Oh My Love LBD that features a lace panel across the back is one of my favourite dresses I think I've worn. Instead of being bodycon or uncomfortably tight like lots of dresses, it was the softest and comfiest dress with lots of room to move in, and didn't cling in every single place. I'll definitely be frequenting their website more often, especially for more classic dresses like this one..
Natasha x





I loved wearing.. A dress by: Oh My Love
(Killer, literally *sobs*) Shoes from: River Island
My favourite ear cuff from: New Look. You can find similar prettiness here
A watch from: Michael Kors
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig