Wednesday 20 May 2015

Spring/Summer Essentials Series: Accessories


spring summer accessories review and haul


miss selfridge pink and lilac statement necklace

THE STATEMENT NECKLACE


For a statement necklace lover like myself, this Miss Selfridge piece is the dream. The lilac and creamy nudes are two of my favourite shades, and I can see this see myself wearing this with THE perfect white summer dress.

THE SUNGLASSES


jeepers peepers leopard print cat eye sunglasses review

These sunglasses from Jeepers Peepers are literally everything I love in a pair of sunglasses, from leopard print to cat eye, the best thing is, they are super affordable, and I won't be taking them off this summer.

THE HEADPIECE

topshop nude gold cream head chain simple summer


Whilst this isn't a new buy, head chains and pieces are always on the top of my summer accessory wish list. They're the perfect piece to transform any simple summer outfit, and this one I picked up from Topshop in the sale, will go with everything.

THE EXTRA LITTLE BITS & PIECES


ysl blue marble art ring hamsa bracelet flower ear cuff

After years of searching, last year I finally managed to get my hands on one of the YSL arty rings in the much coveted turquoise colour. This is the perfect summer statement ring, and the colour will also match this Hamsa chain bracelet. An impulse buy from a little market in Prague, I love thin bracelets that you can layer up if you're wearing a more simple outfit, and if they've got some colour in them, its a bonus.
This New Look ear cuff has made a few appearances in my outfit posts before, and I had to include it here too. For an ear cuff, its so easy and wearable, its silver nature and flower design mean it goes with anything, and with beach waves in the summer, its the perfect finishing touch.

ysl turquoise arty ring picture


I literally can't wait to wear all of these over the next coming months.
What are your favourite pieces for the s/s months?! 
x

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig