Friday 27 February 2015

Weekly Favourites..

When I started this blog it was with the intention of it being predominantly fashioned based, however there's nothing more I love than reading some lifestyle bits, travel posts and some yummy food rambles so that's what I want to do on here at least once a week, included amongst the outfit posts. There's always little things that make us smile whether it's once a day or once a week, and I want to turn this into a little weekly post to document the things that make me smile. They can be anything from a candle to a chocolate bar. I love reading other peoples, so here are mine...


Lush hoppity boppity bath bomb review

'Hoppity Boppity' Lush Bath Bomb

Having been a lush fan for many years when I was younger, I find it quite shocking that I can't actually remember the last time I went in and purchased something. Having ended our little break with each other by going in today after a good few years, I was delighted to see all of the new Easter and spring treats, and picked up this little cute bunny bath bomb, among many others that I'm thinking of doing a detailed post on soon :)...

Gillian Flynn sharp objects book review

Gillian Flynn's Sharp Objects book, by Gillian Flynn.

 Having read Gone Girl during that summer when it was EVERYWHERE, and seeing the film at the cinema (amazing) I'm well over due in reading Gillian Flynn's other book. I've just started her debut novel 'Sharp Objects' and I'm already hooked. Despite the flawed and usually troubled central female characters, I can't help but liking them, and as soon as the last page has been turned, I'm on to 'Dark Places'...

Jo Malone sweet almond and macaroon candle picture and review
 Jo Malone- Sweet Almond and Macaroon Candle.

I've been a candle addict for a long time now, and despite always sniffing them in Selfridge's, this is the first Jo Malone one I own. I'm a fan of any scents, including spicy, floral, and especially sweet, which this one is. The almond scent really comes through but I don't find that it's too sickly or overpowering, which is always a bonus.

dior lip maximizer collagen activ review






















Dior Lip Glow & Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ

Having tried the famous 'Lip Voltage' lip gloss last summer, I vowed to purchase one and ultimately never did. Partly due to being lazy with make up and partly that I just err.. forgot. However, I had seen this on a couple of vlogs and decided to treat myself at the airport in January. The Lip Maximizer Collagen Activ is definitely worth the price and the hype, it gives a nice little minty tingle but that's it, no crazy stinging at all like lip voltage, and I love the look of this on my lips. The Lip Glow isn't anything spectacular and I don't find that it adds much colour to my lips, but if you're looking for a typical pinky nude/natural every day lip, it makes for a good base with the maximizer over the top.

fujifilm instax mini 8 blue polaroid camera review
Fuji Film Instax Mini

The fact I finally managed to get my hands on one of the cutest cameras ever made me smile, I was debating over yellow or pink when it came to it, but blue was the one I originally wanted to I decided to go for it. It's a lovely deep pastel shade, easy enough to use and I can't wait to print lots of memories instantly with this :) ...
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig