Friday 8 May 2015

Weekly Favourites..

they're real benefit review

Due to the end of year dread that consists of finishing all my uni work on time, blogging has taken a little bit of a back seat *slaps wrist* but armed with a new blog layout and some new favourites from this week, I couldn't wait to start writing again. The first product I've been loving is Benefit's 'They're Real' mascara. This definitely isn't a new product, and it's made its rounds among the blogosphere many a time, but after a slightly disappointing Dior mascara purchase, I wanted something different. I didn't want to opt for the new 'Roller Lash' just because of the mixed reviews, so I went for this one. Having never tried a Benefit mascara before, I'm seriously hooked, it gives volume AND length, and whilst it's a teeny bit hard to get off, it's nothing good old Bioderma can't fix...

me before you mojo moyes mini review

Finishing a semester of Uni often results in me reading a lot more than I normally do, so I love including a book amongst my favourites at any time. 'Me Before You', by JoJo Moyes, has definitely proved why it's a bestseller and has warranted an upcoming film adaptation. For me, it was more of a slow burn than a hooked-straight-away type of read, but it was amazing nonetheless, and had me shedding just a few tears after it was over..


macadamia deep intense hair masque review and picture

 Sometimes I find it disturbing just how lazy I am when it comes to beauty, and hair in general. I'm too lazy to want anything other than a quick fix, and this Macadamia Deep Repair Maque is definitely it. I'm in quite a desperate need of a hair cut, so this product is definitely getting me through this particularly difficult time until I accept defeat and go and get the ends chopped off. I've had this masque for a loooong time now, and I haven't even used a quarter of it. Even applying a generous amount to the ends and it doesn't even look like I've touched it. Throw the most heavenly smell, and it's a must have product, especially for long locks like mine. It's not the most affordable brand, but there's always a product or two lurking amongst the shelves at TK Maxx, which is where I initially picked this beauty up..


bliss fat girl slim review

Did I mention I like quick fixes? This is another one for the lazy people out there like me. I used to lust over this product when I was younger, simply because I love Bliss products in general, as well as their quirky names. Lack of exercise and too much chocolate *guilty* isn't exactly kind to my thighs, neither is my super sensitive skin and eczema. I finally got this in a little set at Christmas, and since I've started body brushing again, when I apply this, I can definitely see a difference. I'm not saying it's a miracle cure for the dreaded c, but it definitely leaves my skin feeling smoother, softer, and diminishes the awful bumpy dry patches I tend to get, which is good enough for me.

lyn harris la fleur perfume review

This Lyn Harris perfume has been a firm favourite of mine for a while now. I think it's a little better suited to the Autumn/Winter seasons because it's quite a strong, deep scent with notes of tuberose, gardenia, musk, and my personal favourite, vanilla. I always get compliments on this scent and find that it has amazing staying power, I can still smell it the day after, (it lingers in my hair!) and I'm still going to be wearing it come summer, because the smell is so divine. I also own the candle too, which is just as amazing, as are sets of this brand available in M&S.

I can't wait to post my next weekly favourites.. What are some of yours?
 x
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig