Sunday 12 October 2014

A Sunday Date With Kate..

river island patterned shirt

Today was one of my favourite days weather wise. Dry, crisp, and with even the sun making an appearance, it made dressing for today all the more fun. While I'm excited to embrace the seasonal weather right now, there's no reason why bright colours and prints can't still be thrown together with darker and tougher pieces to lift what could be a boring and one note outfit. This was the case with my favourite Zara pants (see me wearing a similar green version in my previous post 'Lazy Autumn Nights') I pretty much live in these because not only are they the best fitting pants I own, and trust me, its a struggle for me to find pants to fit, but the leather look version that I am wearing here can lift a casual look in the slightest way. Instead of opting for a jumper or plain top, I chose to pair them with this shirt. I purchased this a while ago in the summer months, but it only had its first outing today. This was due to an unusually stuffy summer here in the UK, so even though this is technically a spring/summery piece, there's nothing wrong with wearing it now, which isn't a hardship for me as I love the contrast between darker and brighter clothes. It also gave me the chance to take my new Kate Spade bag along. I bought this from the Kate Spade outlet in Bicester Village (beware if you ever venture down there, its seriously heaven) as I had been looking for a lighter coloured bag for what felt like ages. This bag was a complete bargain, and although it looks light pink toned on the pictures its actually a gorgeous cream colour, featuring a fun spotted pattern lining inside and three different compartments, so is perfect for when I want to carry my essentials but in a practical and compact bag. Me and cream bags are a recipe for disaster, but I'm going to look after this and guard it with my life...


zara flat black loafers





I am wearing- Shirt-River Island
                                   Trousers-Zara
                               Shoes-Zara
                                       Bag-Kate Spade

cream kate spade classic handbag leather

wearing black zara skinny trousers leather look


cream coloured kate spade hand bag square

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig