Tuesday 21 October 2014

Leather and Leopard Flats..

Whilst I enjoy getting dressed up just as much as any other girl, I would say that the majority of my wardrobe consists of casual separates. Even when I'm going out to do something in the evening or for a night out you're more likely to find me in a jumpsuit, or top and trousers, maybe a top and skirt if I'm feeling reaaaally fancy. Dresses are usually reserved for special occasions or if I'm in the mood. I absolutely love casual staple pieces that can be lifted with accessories and dressed up even in the slightest way, so every day dressing is definitely my favourite. This was a typical casual outfit of the day for me, trousers with a simple top, leather jacket and accessories.


I am wearing- Hat:H&M
                        Jacket:Zara
                        Jumper:Zara
                        Trousers:Zara
                        Flats:Zara
                        Bag:Marc By Marc Jacobs (Natasha Bag)





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig