Monday 27 October 2014

Celine & Fur..




This fluffy cardigan/jacket from Topshop is one of my favourite pieces in my winter wardrobe. It has lasted me a good few years now and is the perfect piece to throw on when it's cold, or when I want to add a little glamour to an otherwise casual outfit. I thought I would experiment today by pairing it with my new favourite 'Missguided' skirt. I think there's a reason why they are a blogger/fashion lovers favourite for a reason as they do affordable pieces that can transform your look. While I don't wear slogan t-shirts with different textures and prints very often, today was a throw on and go kind of day. 
What I'm wearing:
Faux Fur Cardigan Jacket- Topshop
Celine slogan t-shirt-Camden Market
Skirt-Missguided
Flats-Zara  
          






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Natasha's Little Life.. | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Designed by pipdig